FerriesinGreece has its office in Athens, Greece. We are recruiting every summer for the position of Travel Operator. People willing to do their internship are also welcomed. We need Travel Operators for supervising all our travel activities in our following departments:
1. Ferry Tickets Department: Handling the Online reservations. Preparing the tickets to be sent to customers and giving them all needed and requested information and assistance.
2. Car Rentals Department: Handling the Online reservations. Communicating with our car rental partners in order to provide the best possible services and fulfill customer’s wishes.
3. Sales Department: Find deals, market research.
4. Accounting Department: Invoicing, checking refunds received from ferry companies, checking payments received from customers etc.
5. Call Centre: Welcome calls and handling customer requests.
- No previous experience needed as you will be trained to handle all our specific tasks.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Any other foreign language is an advantage.
- Studies within the Tourism sector is an advantage.
- Dynamic and challenging job in the international company
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people.
- Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills.
- You can have high perspective for professional progress.
To apply, please send your updated CV in English with recent photo.