Our Company's Terms and Conditions
For cancellation policies per company, please see the next sections or download the PDF with the 2021 cancellation policies.
• According to the policy of all ferry companies, in order to cancel ferry tickets, we must hold them at hand, as the tickets need to be returned to the ferry company in order to be refunded. Our company will not proceed to any cancellation or amendment without having the tickets. If tickets are sent back to our offices for cancellation, the amount returned will be according to the cancellation policy of the ferry company on the day that we receive them.
• In case the passenger requests a ticket cancellation, the service fee is not refundable. Additionally, a '5' 'EUR' (5 Euros) cancellation fee will be deducted from the refundable amount that the passenger is entitled to, according to the ferry company's cancellation policy.
• Cancellations and amendments can not be made over the phone. They need to be requested in written via email. We must be notified at least 5 working days prior to departure date otherwise we are not responsible if the cancellation/amendment is not possible due to lack of time.
• In case you wish to amend ferry tickets that have already been issued, there is a charge of '12.30' 'EUR' (12.30 Euros) per reservation and we must be notified in written form (via e-mail) at least 5 working days prior to departure date. The payment of '12.30' 'EUR' (12.30 Euros) must also be completed at least 5 working days before departure date and in case this is not possible for any technical reason, we should be notified in time in order to suggest an alternative solution. Our company will not be held responsible if the amendment is not completed due to receiving the payment too late or due to not being informed about the payment by email in time. You can only amend tickets of a ferry company to another date tickets for the same ferry company and only if there is availability for the desired itinerary. We can make amendments in accordance with the regulations of each ferry company. It is not possible to add passengers, vehicles, or additional trips to an already existing booking. You are able to amend the tickets also at any central office of the ferry company at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time. In order for our company to proceed to an amendment or cancellation, we must hold at hand the original tickets. Our company is also not responsible if the amended tickets will not reach you on time due to any reason, such as delay in the courier service, lost tickets at hotel etc.
• In case of a cancelled itinerary, our company is not responsible for any further refund apart from the ferry ticket rate. This rate will be refunded only once we receive the unused tickets. In case the tickets are prepaid and have not been printed, the passenger has to inform our company via email in order to cancel the tickets. This is not done automatically.
• In case a ticket is cancelled, either after the client's decision or because of a problem in the ticket, our company is not responsible if the exchange currency has changed and the client is refunded with less or more money.
In case you wish to cancel ferry tickets that have already been issued, you will be refunded according to the ferry company’s cancellation policy.
• Our company reserves the right not to process a refund to the client if the according compensation has not been received by the ferry company.This means that in some special occasions, refunds may take some time to show in the client's credit card account. This depends on when we receive the refund of the cancelled tickets from the ferry company.
• In case a passenger requests ticket cancellation and these tickets have been sent out by courier, then the courier fee is not refundable. Also, when asking for cancellation, the passenger must send us back the issued tickets. If we do not have the tickets at hand, the ferry company will not refund for these tickets. Shipment expenses for sending us back the tickets are covered by the passenger.
• In no case are the service fees paid refundable.
• In case of loss or destruction of the shipment containing the ferry tickets by fault of the courier company, the refund is only the cost of the shipment and not the total ticket value. This is according to the terms and conditions of DHL and Geniki Tahydromiki and no further refund will be made by our company.
• The credit card used for the payment must always belong to one of the passengers. In case the credit card of a third person is used, we will ask for the ID proof of the cardholder and a written confirmation that the cardholder accepts the charge.
Our company is entitled to require users to provide any personal data and information (e.g. copy of an ID card or passport or driving license, certificate of home address, etc), when this is considered necessary in order to prevent fraud transactions and to secure that the user of our services is the legal owner of the credit card used. These personal data are used only for security reasons and they are deleted afterwards. We will never use your personal data for malicious reasons or reveal them to any third party.
Our company reserves the right to cancel any booking if the user fails to provide the requested documentation within the timeframe required.
• In rare cases a small fee of '0.50' 'EUR' (0.50 Euros) up to '1' 'EUR' (1 Euro) per ticket may be charged by the representative agency of the ferry company for picking up prepaid tickets.
• In no case will our company be held responsible for any delays in the ferry schedules or in the case the customer does not like the services provided by the ferry company due to any reason. For such complaints and any claims due to such reasons the customer shall contact directly the ferry company.
• In no case will our company be held responsible for any charges which are result of a mistake or negligence of the user such as entering wrong trip details, dates, contact details etc. in the online ferry booking engine.
Policy Approved by the Hellenic Ministry of Mercantile Marine
• The ticket is issued in the passenger's name, it is personal and non-transferable. It is valid only for the class and the trip for which the ticket has been issued.
• The fare does not include catering.
• Passengers should be at the embarkation area of the ship one (1) hour before departure. If the passenger is not in time for sailing, s/he is not entitled to a ticket refund.
• Children up to 4 years old travel free of charge and they are not entitled to bed, while children over 4 and up to 10 years old pay a reduced fare and they are entitled to bed.
• The holder of a full ticket is allowed to carry free of charge luggage up to 40 kilos or 1 cubic meter.
• In case of ticket loss, the ticket can not be replaced and the fare can not be refunded.
• The shipping company is not responsible for any damage or loss of the passenger's luggage that is under the personal care of him/her during the trip.
• Jewelry, money and valuable objects can be delivered to the ship's accounting office for safekeeping.
• The shipping company will not be responsible for any delay in sailing, deviation and not keeping normal route, due to bad weather conditions or after orders of the Ministry of Mercantile Marine or the Harbor Authorities or due to force major.
• It is forbidden to passengers to carry explosives, inflammable, incendiary and other dangerous materials.
• The passengers are responsible for keeping the Harbor, Sanitary and Custom regulations.
• The passengers should comply with the captain's and the crew orders regarding the maintenance of order and safety on the ship.
• The passenger should address any complaint during the trip to the ship's captain or first mate and, after arrival, to the shipping company or the Harbor Authorities.
• If for any reason the trip is canceled due to the ship's responsibility, the fare is refunded without any further obligation of the shipping company towards the passenger.
• The shipping company has the right, after approval of the Ministry of Mercantile Marine, to replace the vessel for which the ticket was issued with another vessel.
Vehicle Transport Receipt Conditions
Approved by the Hellenic Ministry of Mercantile Marine
• The drivers have to load and unload the vehicle themselves.
• The vehicles should be at the port one (1) hour before departure and, in any case, on the time prescribed by the Port Regulation in force.
• The driver is not entitled to a refund of the fare if s/he is not in time for sailing.
• In case of loss of vehicle transport receipt, the fare is not refunded.
• Passengers have to get out of their vehicles before their shipment aboard.
• The passengers should carry with them any objects they might need during the trip. After sailing, the entrance to the garage is forbidden.
• The transportation of explosives, incendiary and other dangerous material is forbidden.
• The priority order is determined by the Port Regulations of each Harbor Authorities, where the vehicle is shipped.
Policies of Ferry Companies
For additional information on each company's specific policy, please visit the following links: