SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Anafi
Anafi is a small Cycladic island that is untouched by mass tourism. Surrounded by a unique landscape, this island is ideal for the lovers of trekking and for those who seek some secluded beaches in order to enjoy their privacy. There are ferries from Piraeus to Anafi about three times per week. The trip is long and it takes about 11 hours, passing from many other islands in between. Ferries from Anafi to Santorini, the closest island, are regular. Moreover, the island is also connected by ferry with Karpathos and Rhodes.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Anafi by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Anafi, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Anafi by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus) and Santorini
- What types of ferries go to Anafi
- Where to go from Anafi by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Anafi island
- Information about the port of Anafi
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Anafi, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
HOW TO GET TO ANAFI BY FERRY
Ferries to Anafi depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The ferry trip to Anafi lasts for 10 to 12.5 hours. Anafi is also connected with several islands of the Aegean Sea, like Santorini, Karpathos, Ios, and Rhodes.
Ferry schedules to Anafi
Ferries to Anafi depart throughout the year, but itineraries from Athens and the islands are more frequent during the summer.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Anafi
Ferries from Piraeus to Anafi depart several times per week during the summer. The ferry trip from Piraeus to Anafi lasts for 10 to 12.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket for a standard seat is '35' 'EUR' (35 Euros) - '40' 'EUR' (40 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Anafi
Ferry from Santorini to Anafi
During peak season, there are usually 1-2 daily ferry connections between Santorini and Anafi. The ferry trip from Santorini to Anafi lasts for 1-2 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '6' 'EUR' (6 Euros) - '8' 'EUR' (8 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Santorini to Anafi
The types of ferries that travel to/from Anafi?
Island hopping from Anafi
Anafi is a good base for island-hopping to the Cyclades islands. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Anafi are from Anafi to Santorini, from Anafi to Karpathos, and from Anafi to Rhodes.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- Except for direct ferries to Anafi from Piraeus, there are also indirect ferries to Anafi from Rafina.
- The best way to plan your trip to Anafi is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Given that the trip from Athens to Anafi is quite long, we highly recommend booking a cabin.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO ANAFI?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Anafi.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Anafi with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Anafi and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Anafi are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT ANAFI
Anafi is today one of the few islands of Cyclades that remain so untouched by tourism and constitutes the ideal place for calm vacations. The capital of Anafi is Chora, a lovely village with white houses and small chapels up the hill. In close distance to Chora, there is the port of Anafi called Agios Nikolaos.
There is not much sightseeing on the island, but Anafi is perfect for trekking and swimming in secluded beaches. You will find trekking paths that lead to remote chapels and spots with gorgeous view to the Aegean. The beaches of Anafi have crystal water and fine sand. Almost totally unorganized, there beaches have few people and serene atmosphere. All around the island, you will find delicious family taverns to try the local recipes.
Why visit Anafi?
Hop on a ferry to Anafi for picturesque architecture, emerald waters, breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea, and trekking.
- Untouched by mass tourism, Anafi is an ideal place for peaceful holidays.
- The capital of Anafi is Chora, a lovely village with white houses and small chapels perched on the hill.
- In Anafi, you’ll find many beautiful paths that are ideal for trekking!
The best season to visit Anafi
The best season to visit Anafi is the summer. Even during peak season, the island remains peaceful without overflowing with tourists.
Is Anafi for you?
Anafi is a hidden gem that has a lot to offer to visitors. If you want to escape the crowds and rest, Anafi is a top choice!
Sightseeing in Anafi
Some beautiful places to visit in Anafi are the Kalamos Rock, the Monastery of Kalamiotissa, the Church of Agios Spyridon, and the Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi.
More about Anafi
Discover more online resources about Anafi:
- Anafi by Wikipedia: Anafi by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Anafi
About Anafi Port
Connected ports to Anafi
Athens, Piraeus - Chalki - Crete, Heraklio - Crete, Sitia - Karpathos, Diafani - Karpathos, Port - Kasos - Milos - Rhodes - Santorini (Thira) - Sifnos
A small island of the Cyclades, Anafi, distinguishes for the calm atmosphere and the volcanic landscape. The port is located about 3-4 km away from Chora, which is found on top of a hill above the port.
The port of Anafi is connected by bus to Chora and other areas of the island. From Chora, there are also buses to the Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi, passing by all the beaches of the southern coast.
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.