SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Donoussa
Donoussa is a small yet beautiful island of the Cyclades located close to Naxos. It is a unique destination for trekkers because of its hiking trails. This island has marvelous, crystal-clear beaches, among which Kendros, Livadi, and Fikio are worth-mentioning. Donoussa is an ideal choice for those who seek isolation and relaxation far away from the crowds of the big islands. There are ferries from Piraeus to Donoussa 3 times a week, while these ferries are also passing by other islands in between. The island is connected by ferry to Naxos, Amorgos, Koufonisia, Schinoussa, Astypalea and other islands.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Donoussa by ferry, where to buy your tickets and information about Donoussa, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Donoussa by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus), Naxos, Koufonisia, and Amorgos (Aegiali)
- What types of ferries go to Donoussa
- Where to go from Donoussa by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Donoussa island
- Information about the port of Donoussa
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Donoussa, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
HOW TO GET TO DONOUSSA BY FERRY
Ferries to Donoussa depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The ferry trip to Donoussa (from Athens) lasts for approximately 7 hours. There are also ferries to Donoussa from Naxos, Amorgos, Koufonisia, Schinoussa, Astypalea, and Iraklia.
Ferry schedules to Donoussa
During peak season, there are weekly ferries from Athens to Donoussa and daily ferries from the Small Cyclades islands to Donoussa.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Donoussa
There are usually 2-3 ferry connections between Piraeus and Donoussa on a weekly basis throughout the summer. The ferry trip from Athens to Donoussa lasts for almost 7 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '34' 'EUR' (34 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Donoussa
Ferry from Naxos to Donoussa
In the summer, there are 2-5 ferry connections between Naxos and Donoussa. The duration of the ferry trip from Naxos to Donoussa is 1-4 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '7.5' 'EUR' (7.5 Euros) - '8' 'EUR' (8 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Naxos to Donoussa
Ferry from Koufonisia to Donoussa
During peak season, there are at least 2 daily ferry connections between Koufonisia and Donoussa. The ferry trip from Koufonisia to Donoussa lasts for 1 hour and the cost of a ferry ticket is '5.5' 'EUR' (5.5 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Koufonisia to Donoussa
Ferry from Amorgos (Aegiali) to Donoussa
There are at least 4 daily ferry connections between Amorgos and Donoussa throughout the summer. The ferry trip lasts for 45 minutes - 1 hour and the cost of a ferry ticket is '5.5' 'EUR' (5.5 Euros) - '6.5' 'EUR' 6.5 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Amorgos (Aegiali) to Donoussa
The types of ferries that travel to/from Donoussa?
The types of ferries that sail to Donoussa are conventional ferries and high-speed ferries. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Donoussa are Blue Star Ferries, Seajets, and Small Cyclades Lines.
Island hopping from Donoussa
Donoussa is the perfect base for island-hopping to the Cyclades and the Small Cyclades islands. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Donoussa are from Donoussa to Koufonisia, from Donoussa to Naxos, from Donoussa to Amorgos, from Donoussa to Iraklia, and from Donoussa to Schinoussa.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- The ferry tickets from Donoussa to the nearby Small Cyclades islands (Koufonisia, Schinoussa, and Iraklia) are cheap, so we highly recommend going on day trips to the islands.
- The best way to plan your trip to Donoussa is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Donoussa is a great base for island-hopping to some of the most popular Cyclades islands, like Naxos and Paros.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO DONOUSSA?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Donoussa.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Donoussa with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Donoussa and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Donoussa are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT DONOUSSA
Donoussa is among the smallest and most peaceful islands of Cyclades. It is geographically located east of Naxos and it is an ideal place for trekkers. The port is found in close distance to the main village, with the characteristic small white houses and the paved streets.
The beaches of Donoussa are truly unique and have pure crystal water. You will find many rooms to rent in Donoussa, fish taverns with sea view and small family shops.
Why visit Donoussa?
Hop on a ferry to Donoussa for relaxing holidays away from the hustle and bustle surrounded by virgin natural landscapes and cyan waters.
- Donoussa is among the smallest and most peaceful islands of Cyclades.
- The island is an ideal destination for trekkers.
- Some of the best beaches in Donoussa are Kendros, Livadi, Kalotaritissa, and Fikio.
The best season to visit Donoussa
Summer is the best season to visit Donoussa. Even during peak season, Donoussa doesn’t get overcrowded!
Is Donoussa for you?
If you’re searching for a secluded paradise to enjoy relaxing holidays away from the crowds, Donoussa is a top destination!
Sightseeing in Donoussa
Some beautiful places to visit in Donoussa are the Cave of the Wall, the Cave of Fokospilia, the Church of Holy Cross, the Church of Virgin Mary, and the Church of Agia Sofia.
More about Donoussa
Discover more online resources about Donoussa:
- Donoussa by Wikipedia: Donoussa by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Donoussa
About Donoussa Port
Connected ports to Donoussa
Athens, Piraeus - Amorgos, Aegiali - Amorgos, Katapola - Astypalea - Iraklia - Koufonissi - Naxos - Paros - Schinoussa
The small island of Donoussa is geographically located east of Naxos Cyclades. This is one of the smallest and most secluded islands of Greece, ideal if you need total privacy in your vacations. The port is located in a walking distance from the main village of Donoussa.
There are no buses or taxis in Donoussa. All transport is done on foot or with private means.
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.