Kyllini is a small seaside town on the western side of the Peloponnese in Greece. There are daily ferries from Killini to Kefalonia and from Kyllini to Zakynthos. The ferry to Kefalonia arrives in the port of Poros in 1 hour and half. The ferry to Zakynthos arrives in Zakynthos Town and the trip is 1 hour.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Kyllini by ferry, where to buy your tickets and information about Kyllini and its port, along with many photos.
Ferries from Kilini serve some islands of the Ionian. The ferry trip from Kilini lasts for 1-2.5 hours depending on the arrival point. Kilini is directly connected to Zakynthos, Kefalonia, and Ithaca.
Ferry schedules from Kilini
There are ferries from Kilini to Zakynthos and Kefalonia almost every day all year round. However, in the summer, ferry routes are more frequent. There are also ferries from Kilini to Ithaca, which run seasonally.
Ferry from Kilini to Zakynthos
Ferries from Kilini to Zakynthos operate all year round with 6 ferry crossings every day. In the summer, routes are more frequent (up to 10 ferry connections every day). The duration of the ferry trip to Zakynthos from Kilini is 1 hour.
> Book your ferry tickets from Kilini to Zakynthos
Ferry from Kilini to Kefalonia (Poros)
Ferries from Kilini to Kefalonia (Poros) run throughout the year with many daily routes, especially during peak season. The ferry trip to Kefalonia from Kilini lasts for 1 and a half hours.
> Book your ferry tickets from Kilini to Kefalonia (Poros)
What types of ferries travel to/from Kilini?
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- There are ferries from Kilini to both ports of Kefalonia, Poros and Sami, so make sure you double-check at which port you arrive.
- The best way to plan your trip to Kilini is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Keep in mind that ferries to Kilini from Ithaca operate seasonally. This means they usually run from May to September.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO KILINI?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Kilini.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Kilini with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Kilini and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and book your ferry tickets with up to -30% discount!
INFORMATION ABOUT KILINI
Kyllini is a seaside town located on the western side of Peloponnese, only 3 hours drive from Athens. Although it is inhabited since the prehistoric times, it reached its development in the Roman times due to the healing baths that work till today and in the Medieval Era, when many castles were constructed in the region.
The wider region of Kyllini is tourist developed mostly due to the long sandy beach and the healing natural springs that treat many diseases. Close places to visit are Katakolon, Olympia and few Byzantine monasteries in the area.
About Kilini Port
Connected ports to Kilini
Ithaki, Pisaetos - Kefalonia, Poros - Kefalonia, Sami - Zakynthos
Killini is a small port town in western Peloponnese that gets busy mostly as a gateway to the islands of Zakynthos and Kefalonia.
You can go there by bus from Athens. There are public buses to Zakynthos and Kefalonia that leave from Kifissos KTEL Station (bus X93 from the airport) in Athens, get to the port of Killini and embark on the ferry to go to the islands. In the tourist period, there are buses about three to four times a day. The bus takes about 4 hours to Killini.