Ferries to Kimolos depart from Piraeus and Lavrion ports in Athens. The ferry trip to Kimolos (from Piraeus) lasts for 3.5-8.5 hours. Kimolos is also connected with many islands of the Western Cyclades, like Milos, Folegandros, Ios, Serifos, and Sifnos.
Ferry schedules to Kimolos
Ferries to Kimolos from Athens and the islands run daily throughout the summer.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Kimolos
In peak season, there are 1-2 ferries from Piraeus to Kimolos every day. The ferry trip from Piraeus to Kimolos lasts for 3.5-8.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket for a standard seat is '30' 'EUR' (30 Euros) - '60' 'EUR' (60 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Kimolos
Ferry from Milos to Kimolos
In the summer, there is at least one ferry connection between Milos and Kimolos every day. The ferry trip from Milos to Kimolos lasts for 1 hour and the cost of a ferry ticket is about '5' 'EUR' (5 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Milos to Kimolos
Ferry from Folegandros to Kimolos
There are usually 2 ferries from Folegandros to Kimolos every week. The duration of the trip from Folegandros to Kimolos is 1 and a half hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '6' 'EUR' (6 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Folegandros to Kimolos
Ferry from Serifos to Kimolos
In the summer, there is at least one ferry from Serifos to Kimolos every day. The duration of the trip from Serifos to Kimolos is 2-3.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is about '8' 'EUR' (8 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Serifos to Kimolos
The types of ferries that travel to/from Kimolos?
The types of ferries that travel to Kimolos are conventional ferries and high-speed/catamaran ferries. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Kimolos are Zante Ferries, Blue Star Ferries, Seajets.
Island hopping from Kimolos
Kimolos is a very good base for island-hopping to the Cyclades. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Kimolos are from Kimolos to Milos, from Kimolos to Folegandros, and from Kimolos to Serifos.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- There are also ferries from Lavrion in Athens to Kimolos, but this ferry trip is longer than the ferry trip from Piraeus to Kimolos.
- The best way to plan your trip to Kimolos is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Kimolos is a perfect point for day trips to nearby islands, like Milos, Folegandros, and Serifos.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO KIMOLOS?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Kimolos.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Kimolos with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Kimolos and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Kimolos are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT KIMOLOS
Kimolos is geographically located northeast of Milos and belongs to the complex of the Western Cyclades. The island is distinguished for the serene atmosphere and the gorgeous sandy beaches. The port is found about 3 km away from Chorio, the main settlement of the island. Chorio is built on top of a hill and has small houses and paved paths.
The beaches of Kimolos offer visitors an ideal atmosphere for swimming. Although the most popular beaches are scattered around the port, where most tourist facilities can be found, there are also astonishing crystal beaches within a larger distance.
Hop on a ferry to Kimolos for stunning Cycladic architecture, serene atmosphere, secluded beaches, and virgin nature.
- Kimolos is geographically located northeast of Milos and belongs to the island complex of Western Cyclades.
- The port of Kimolos lies about 3 km away from Chorio, the island’s main settlement.
- The most popular beaches in Kimolos are concentrated around the port, but there are also amazing beaches away from the port.
The best season to visit Kimolos
The best season to visit Kimolos is the summer. Kimolos doesn’t overflow with tourists, even in the peak season, keeping its peaceful atmosphere and raw natural beauty.
If you’re searching for a remote Cycladic island with traditional architecture, mesmerizing beaches, and a quiet ambiance, Kimolos is a great choice.
When in Kimolos, don’t miss to visit Kastro in Chora, the Folk and Maritime Museum, and the Archaeological Museum.
Discover more online resources about Kimolos: