SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Kimolos
Kimolos is an island located close to Milos and also a part of the Cyclades. It is a great summer destination because of the wonderful crystal-blue beaches, the raw landscape, and the traditional Cycladic architecture of the tiny picturesque houses. Moreover, Kimolos Island has a rich history since ancient times and a beautiful Medieval Castle. The island is connected by ferry with Piraeus (Athens), Milos, Sifnos, Folegandros, Serifos, and other islands. There are also local ferries that connect Kimolos with the small port of Pollonia in Milos on a daily basis. The routes are frequent and the trip is about 30 min long.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Kimolos by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Kimolos, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Kimolos by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus), Milos, Folegandros, and Serifos
- What types of ferries go to Kimolos
- Where to go from Kimolos by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Kimolos island
- Information about the port of Kimolos
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Kimolos, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
HOW TO GET TO KIMOLOS BY FERRY
Ferries to Kimolos depart from Piraeus and Lavrion ports in Athens. The ferry trip to Kimolos (from Piraeus) lasts for 3.5-8.5 hours. Kimolos is also connected with many islands of the Western Cyclades, like Milos, Folegandros, Ios, Serifos, and Sifnos.
Ferry schedules to Kimolos
Ferries to Kimolos from Athens and the islands run daily throughout the summer.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Kimolos
In peak season, there are 1-2 ferries from Piraeus to Kimolos every day. The ferry trip from Piraeus to Kimolos lasts for 3.5-8.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket for a standard seat is '30' 'EUR' (30 Euros) - '60' 'EUR' (60 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Kimolos
Ferry from Milos to Kimolos
In the summer, there is at least one ferry connection between Milos and Kimolos every day. The ferry trip from Milos to Kimolos lasts for 1 hour and the cost of a ferry ticket is about '5' 'EUR' (5 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Milos to Kimolos
Ferry from Folegandros to Kimolos
There are usually 2 ferries from Folegandros to Kimolos every week. The duration of the trip from Folegandros to Kimolos is 1 and a half hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '6' 'EUR' (6 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Folegandros to Kimolos
Ferry from Serifos to Kimolos
In the summer, there is at least one ferry from Serifos to Kimolos every day. The duration of the trip from Serifos to Kimolos is 2-3.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is about '8' 'EUR' (8 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Serifos to Kimolos
The types of ferries that travel to/from Kimolos?
The types of ferries that travel to Kimolos are conventional ferries and high-speed/catamaran ferries. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Kimolos are Zante Ferries, Blue Star Ferries, Seajets.
Island hopping from Kimolos
Kimolos is a very good base for island-hopping to the Cyclades. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Kimolos are from Kimolos to Milos, from Kimolos to Folegandros, and from Kimolos to Serifos.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- There are also ferries from Lavrion in Athens to Kimolos, but this ferry trip is longer than the ferry trip from Piraeus to Kimolos.
- The best way to plan your trip to Kimolos is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Kimolos is a perfect point for day trips to nearby islands, like Milos, Folegandros, and Serifos.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO KIMOLOS?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Kimolos.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Kimolos with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Kimolos and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Kimolos are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT KIMOLOS
Kimolos is geographically located northeast of Milos and belongs to the complex of the Western Cyclades. The island is distinguished for the serene atmosphere and the gorgeous sandy beaches. The port is found about 3 km away from Chorio, the main settlement of the island. Chorio is built on top of a hill and has small houses and paved paths.
The beaches of Kimolos offer visitors an ideal atmosphere for swimming. Although the most popular beaches are scattered around the port, where most tourist facilities can be found, there are also astonishing crystal beaches within a larger distance.
Why visit Kimolos?
Hop on a ferry to Kimolos for stunning Cycladic architecture, serene atmosphere, secluded beaches, and virgin nature.
- Kimolos is geographically located northeast of Milos and belongs to the island complex of Western Cyclades.
- The port of Kimolos lies about 3 km away from Chorio, the island’s main settlement.
- The most popular beaches in Kimolos are concentrated around the port, but there are also amazing beaches away from the port.
The best season to visit Kimolos
The best season to visit Kimolos is the summer. Kimolos doesn’t overflow with tourists, even in the peak season, keeping its peaceful atmosphere and raw natural beauty.
Is Kimolos for you?
If you’re searching for a remote Cycladic island with traditional architecture, mesmerizing beaches, and a quiet ambiance, Kimolos is a great choice.
Sightseeing in Kimolos
When in Kimolos, don’t miss to visit Kastro in Chora, the Folk and Maritime Museum, and the Archaeological Museum.
More about Kimolos
Discover more online resources about Kimolos:
- Kimolos by Wikipedia: Kimolos by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Kimolos
About Kimolos Port
Connected ports to Kimolos
Athens, Piraeus - Athens, Lavrio - Amorgos, Katapola - Folegandros - Ios - Kea - Koufonissi - Kythnos - Milos - Mykonos - Naxos - Paros - Santorini (Thira) - Serifos - Sifnos - Sikinos - Syros
A small island of Cyclades, Kimolos, is located on the northeastern side of Milos. Due to its tiny size, it has developed a few tourism and remains one of the most secluded islands of Greece. The port of Kimolos is located about 3 km away from Chorio, the main village of the island. It receives ferries from Pollonia in Milos, Piraeus in Athens, and other Cycladic islands.
A small bus connects frequently the port to Chorio and many beautiful beaches around the island.
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.