SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Koufonisia
The islands of Koufonisia are located in the Small Cyclades, in Greece. It consists of two small islands, Pano and Kato Koufonisia. Only Pano Koufonisi is inhabited but Kato Koufonisi is an amazing place accessible by boat tours.
You will find below information about how to get to Koufonisia by ferry, where to buy your tickets and information about Koufonisia and its port, with many photos.
- How to get to Koufonisia by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus), Mykonos, Santorini, and Amorgos
- What types of ferries go to Koufonisia
- Where to go from Koufonisia by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Koufonisia
- Information about the port of Koufonisia
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Koufonisia, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
POPULAR FERRY ITINERARIES
Ferries to Koufonisia depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The ferry trip from Athens to Koufonisia lasts for 7.5-8.5 hours. The cost of a ferry ticket from Athens to Koufonisia is '34' 'EUR' (34 Euros) - '70' 'EUR' (70 Euros) for a standard seat. The ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Koufonisia lasts for 2-3 hours depending on the ferry type. Koufonisia island is also directly connected by ferry with Naxos, Amorgos, Donoussa, Schinoussa, and Iraklia.
Ferry Schedules to Koufonisia
There are ferries to Koufonisia from Athens every day. In the summer, ferry routes are more frequent and there are also many daily ferries to Koufonisia from other islands of the Cyclades. During the high season, there are also ferries to Koufonisia from Rafina port in Athens.
Ferry to Koufonisia from Athens (Piraeus)
Usually, 1-2 ferries depart from Athens (Piraeus) to Koufonisia every day. The ferry trip from Piraeus to Koufonisia lasts for 7.5-8.5 hours, depending on the ferry (high-speed or conventional). The cost of a ferry ticket from Athens to Koufonisia is '34' 'EUR' (34 Euros) - '70' 'EUR' (70 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets to Koufonisia from Athens (Piraeus)
Ferry to Koufonisia from Mykonos
One ferry departs from Mykonos to Koufonisia every day during the peak season. The duration of the ferry trip from Mykonos to Koufonisia is 1 and a half hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is approx. '56' 'EUR' (56 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets to Koufonisia from Mykonos
Ferry to Koufonisia from Santorini
There is usually one ferry from Santorini to Koufonisia every day in the peak season. The ferry trip from Santorini to Koufonisia lasts for 2 and a half hours and the ferry ticket costs approx. '47' 'EUR' (47 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets to Koufonisia from Santorini
Ferry to Koufonisia from Amorgos
In the peak season, there are 3 ferry connections between Amorgos (Katapola) and Koufonisi. The duration of the ferry trip from Amorgos to Koufonisia is 2.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is approx. '7' 'EUR' (7 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets to Koufonisia from Amorgos
What types of ferries travel to/from Koufonisia?
The types of ferries that sail to Koufonisia are high-speed/catamaran ferries and conventional ferries. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Koufonisia are Blue Star Ferries, Seajets, and Small Cyclades Lines.
Island hopping from Koufonisia
Koufonisia is connected with many islands of the Cyclades and the Small Cyclades. The most popular island-hopping routes from Koufonisia are from Koufonisia to Naxos, from Koufonisia to Schinoussa, from Koufonisia to Amorgos, and from Koufonisia to Donoussa.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- The ferry trip from Athens to Koufonisia is long and usually overnight, so booking a cabin would be a comfortable option.
- The best way to plan your trip from Athens to Koufonisia is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August. The same applies to the trip from Koufonisia to Athens.
- Koufonisia is the perfect base for day trips to other islands of the Small Cyclades, like Schinoussa, Donoussa, and Iraklia.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO KOUFONISIA?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Koufonisia.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Koufonisia with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make Koufonisia ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on Koufonisia’s secrets and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Koufonisia are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT KOUFONISIA
The island group of Koufonisia consists of two small islands, Pano and Kato Koufonisia. Only Pano Koufonisi is inhabited and this is where the port and village are found. Kato Koufonisi is not inhabited but swimming excursion boats go there in summer several times per day. Koufonisia are geographically located between Naxos and Amorgos and they belong to Small Cyclades.
This place is ideal to relax and calm down, without noise or too much night life. You will find incredible beaches in close distance to Chora, reachable in few min walk. The most famous beaches are Pori with nice caves, Fanos with the large sandy coast and Finikas.
Why visit Koufonisia?
Hop on a ferry to Koufonisia for exotic beaches, rocky landscapes, unparalleled views, and relaxation away from the crowds!
- Koufonisia is geographically located between Naxos and Amorgos and it belongs to the Small Cyclades island complex.
- The island group of Koufonisia consists of two small islands, Pano and Kato Koufonisia.
- Only Pano Koufonisia is inhabited and is where the port and the main village of Koufonisia lie.
- Kato Koufonisia is not inhabited but swimming excursion boats go there in summer several times per day. It is an amazing islet with beautiful beaches.
The best season to visit Koufonisia
The best season to visit Koufonisia is the summer, when the weather is warm, thus ideal for swimming. However, if you want total isolation, early autumn or late spring is the perfect option!
Is Koufonisia for you?
Koufonisia is a paradise on earth, quite literally! So if you’re searching for an exotic destination off the beaten tourist trail to enjoy relaxing holidays and take a dip in a million shades of blue, Koufonisia is your best bet.
Sightseeing in Koufonisia
Some of the best places to visit in Koufonisia are the little island of Kato Koufonisia and Gala cave.
More about Koufonisia
Discover more online resources about Koufonisia island:
- Koufonisia by Wikipedia: Koufonisia by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Koufonissi
ABOUT KOUFONISSI PORT
A small island of Cyclades, Koufonisia is the ideal island to enjoy total calmness. The port of Koufonisia receives ferries from Piraeus, the neighboring island of Naxos and other islands of Cyclades.
Connected ports to Koufonissi
Athens, Piraeus - Athens, Rafina - Amorgos, Aegiali - Amorgos, Katapola - Donoussa - Folegandros - Iraklia - Kimolos - Milos - Mykonos - Naxos - Paros - Santorini (Thira) - Schinoussa - Sifnos - Sikinos - Syros
Transport in Koufonisia is done on foot, as distances are small. There are no buses or rental companies in Koufonisia but there is 1 taxi. You can just rent a bike.
Port on Map
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.