SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Lipsi
Lipsi is a tiny complex of Greek islands, only one of which is inhabited. It has secluded beaches with crystal-blue waters where visitors can enjoy peaceful holidays far away from the crowds. Some ferries depart 3 times per week from the port of Piraeus in Athens to Lipsi and the trip is long, lasting about 9 hours. During the summer season, there are daily ferries to Lipsi from other islands of the Dodecanese.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Lipsi by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Lipsi, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Lipsi by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus), Leros, and Rhodes
- What types of ferries go to Lipsi
- Where to go from Lipsi by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Lipsi island
- Information about the port of Lipsi
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Lipsi, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
HOW TO GET TO LIPSI BY FERRY
Ferries to Lipsi depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The ferry trip to Lipsi lasts for about 9 hours. Lipsi is also connected with many islands of the Dodecanese group, like Patmos, Leros, Rhodes, Kos, and Samos.
Ferry schedules to Lipsi
Ferries to Lipsi from Athens and the islands run several times per week throughout the summer.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Lipsi
In the summer, there are ferries from Piraeus to Lipsi 2 times per week. The ferry trip from Athens to Lipsi lasts for 8-9 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is around '40' 'EUR' (40 Euros) for a standard seat.
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Lipsi
Ferry from Leros to Lipsi
In the high season, there are at least 2-3 ferries from Leros to Lipsi every day. The ferry trip from Leros to Lipsi lasts for 20 minutes-1 hour and the cost of a ferry ticket is '6' 'EUR' (6 Euros) - '15' 'EUR' (15 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Leros to Lipsi
Ferry from Rhodes to Lipsi
In peak season, there are at least 1-2 ferries from Rhodes to Lipsi every day. The duration of the trip from Rhodes to Lipsi is 4.5-8.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '27' 'EUR' (27 Euros) - '47' 'EUR' (47 Euros)
> Book your ferry tickets from Rhodes to Lipsi
The types of ferries that travel to/from Lipsi?
The types of ferries that travel to Lipsi are conventional ferries and high-speed/catamaran ferries. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Lipsi are Blue Star Ferries, Anek Lines, and Dodekanisos Seaways.
Island hopping from Lipsi
Lipsi is a good base for island-hopping to the nearby Dodecanese islands. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Lipsi are from Lipsi to Rhodes, from Lipsi to Leros, and from Lipsi to Patmos.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- Since the ferry trip from Athens to Lipsi is quite long, we highly recommend booking a cabin, for a more comfortable trip.
- The best way to plan your trip to Lipsi is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- If you’re planning to travel from Leros to Lipsi, keep in mind that ferries from Leros depart from both Leros port and Agia Marina port.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO LIPSI?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Lipsi.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Lipsi with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Lipsi and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Lipsi are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT LIPSI
Lipsi is a small paradise that charms all visitors, an ideal place to enjoy the sea and sun. It is actually a complex of small islands, but only one is inhabited. There is only one village in Lipsi that has all facilities for your holidays. You will not need a car on the island, as all distances are covered on foot or with the small municipal bus.
Worth to visit on Lipsi is the small archaeological collection, where many traditional items from the 17th-18th century and Byzantine icons are on display. Many beaches on Lipsi are found close to the port and they distinguish for the crystal water. More secluded beaches are Kambos, Elena and Hohlakoura, where you can enjoy plenty of calmness and privacy.
Why visit Lipsi?
Hop on a ferry to Lipsi for isolation, secluded beaches, and virgin natural landscapes. This island is one of the best destinations for quiet holidays.
- Lipsi is actually a complex of small islands, but only one of them is inhabited.
- You will not need a car to get around Lipsi, as you can get everywhere on foot or by the small municipal bus.
- The best isolated beaches are Kambos, Elena, and Hohlakoura.
The best season to visit Lipsi
The best season to visit Lipsi is the summer. Lipsi is a destination off the beaten tourist trail, so it doesn’t overflow with tourists even during the peak season.
Is Lipsi for you?
If you’re looking for a serene paradise island away from the crowds, Lipsi is a great option!
Sightseeing in Lipsi
When in Lipsi, don’t miss to visit the Church of Theologos, the Church of Agios Stathis, Ecclesiastical Museum, and the Church of Panagia Harou.
More about Lipsi
Discover more online resources about Lipsi:
- Lipsi by Wikipedia: Lipsi by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Lipsi
About Lipsi Port
Connected ports to Lipsi
Athens, Piraeus - Agathonisi - Arkyi - Fourni - Ikaria, Ag.kirikos - Kalymnos - Kasos - Kos, Port - Kos, Mastihari - Leros - Naxos - Paros - Patmos - Pserimos - Rhodes - Samos, Pythagorio - Santorini (Thira) - Symi, Port - Tinos
Lipsi is a small island of the Dodecanese situated close to Patmos and Leros. Small in size and far from the other islands, Lipsi doesn't get much frequented with tourists. Its small port receives ferries from Piraeus in Athens and from other islands of the Dodecanese.
The most popular way of transport in Lipsi is on foot. There are also a couple of minibusses that connect the port with a few beaches around the island.
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.