Mantoudi is a small yet beautiful town in the northern part of Evia. It is easily accessible by car, while it has a few lovely attractions that are worth-visiting, such as the Church of Saint John the Russian. Within 3 km from Mantoudi, there is a small port that serves ferries that sail to Skiathos and Skopelos. This port is also connected by ferry with Volos.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Mantoudi by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Mantoudi, and its port, along with many photos.
Ferry schedules to Mantoudi
Ferries to Mantoudi from Volos and the islands run frequently throughout peak season.
Ferry from Skiathos to Mantoudi
During the summer, there are usually 1-2 ferries from Skiathos to Mantoudi every day. The ferry trip from Skiathos to Mantoudi lasts for 2.5-5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket for a standard seat is about '20' 'EUR' (20 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Skiathos to Mantoudi
Ferry from Skopelos to Mantoudi
During peak season, there are usually 1-2 daily ferry connections between Skopelos and Mantoudi (one from Glossa port in Skopelos and one from Skopelos port). The ferry trip from Skopelos to Mantoudi lasts for 1.5-2.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is about '20' 'EUR' (20 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Skopelos (Town) to Mantoudi
The types of ferries that travel to/from Mantoudi?
The only type of ferry that sails to Mantoudi is the conventional ferry. The main ferry company that serves itineraries to Mantoudi is Anes Lines.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- If you’re planning to travel from Skopelos to Mantoudi, keep in mind that Skopelos has two ports: Glossa port and Skopelos port. So, make sure you double-check from which port your ferry departs.
- The best way to plan your trip to Mantoudi is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Mantoudi is located 54 km away from Halkida (about 1 hour and 20 minutes). Buses to Mantoudi depart from Liossion Station in Athens.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO MANTOUDI?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Mantoudi.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Mantoudi with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Mantoudi and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Mantoudi are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT MANTOUDI
Mantoudi is a small town on the northern side of Evia in Greece. Its location makes it a passage town, as it is found on the road to Loutra Edipsou, Agia Anna, Pyrgos, Istiea and other tourist places of Evia. The important Church of Agios Ioannis Rossos (Saint John the Russian) is also found at the close village of Prokopi. At a distance of 3 km away from Mantoudi is a small port, from where ferries to Skiathos and Skopelos islands run in summer.
More about Mantoudi
Discover more online resources about Mantoudi:
- Mantoudi by Wikipedia: Mantoudi by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
About Mantoudi Port
Connected ports to Mantoudi
Ag.constantinos - Alonissos - Skiathos - Skopelos, Glossa - Skopelos, Port - Volos
Mantoudi is a small town on the northern side of Evia island in Greece. At a distance of 3 km from the Town, there is a tiny port that serves ferries to Skiathos and Skopelos during the summer season.
Visitors can reach Mantoudi, which is located in the northern part of Evia, by taking the road to Chalkida and then following the signs to the Northern Evia-Edipsos. Mantoudi is found within 54 km from Chalkida Town.
Buses from Athens to Mantoudi depart from the Liossion Bus Station (KTEL) in Athens: passengers take the bus to Chalkida and then another bus to Mantoudi.