Hop on a ferry from Athens to Milos for impeccable sceneries, romantic vibes, volcanic landscapes, and endless white-sand beaches!
- Milos is a volcanic island.
- Milos is where the famous statue "Venus of Milos" was found by the French amateur archaeologist, Olivier Vautier.
- Located in the center of the Cyclades, Milos boasts a charming traditional Cycladic architecture. This means whitewashed houses, blue-domed churches and picturesque narrow streets galore!
- There are over 70 different beaches on the island.
- In Milos, you’ll find lots of mysterious sea caves and thermal springs.
- The best spot for sunset gazing in Milos is the Castle district.
Going to Milos by ferry is simple!
- Ferries from Athens to Milos and ferries from Milos to Athens operate throughout the year.
- Ferries to Milos depart from Piraeus port and Lavrio port in Athens.
- Ferries to Milos arrive at Adamandas port.
- The duration of the trip from Athens to Milos varies between 3 and a half hours and 6 and a half hours, depending on the type of the ferry (conventional or high speed).
- The ferry companies that sail from Athens to Milos are Golden Star Ferries, Zante Ferries, Sea Jets, Aegean Speedlines, and Aegeon Pelagos.
- Ferry tickets from Athens to Milos cost between '40' 'EUR' (40 Euro) and '60' 'EUR' (60 Euro).
- The best way to plan your trip from Athens to Milos is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August. This also applies to ferry tickets from Milos to Athens.
The best season to visit Milos is hands down summer. In the summer, you can visit the island’s beaches, discover hidden pirates’ caves, do sightseeing, and explore Milos’ colorful seaside villages.
Milos is the perfect destination for you if you’re searching for a romantic island without the hustle and bustle of Santorini or Mykonos. Considered a top island for couples, Milos is the destination you’ve been dreaming of unforgettable holidays with your significant other.
Milos has a whole heap of places for sightseeing! To start with, Milos is famous for its colorful seaside villages. The standouts of these cute villages are cute the little houses with stockrooms where fishermen put their boats during the winter. Other standouts are the pirates’ caves, the Little Venice, Panagia Korfiatissa, the sulfur mine, and the prehistoric Filakopi settlement. As for Milos' beaches, Kleftiko and Sarakiniko are stunning!
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Milos.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
So, why book your Milos ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com?
- Our awarded online experience takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- It's not everywhere you can compare all the available Milos ferry ticket prices at a click of a button.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while you book your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride to Milos.
- We let you in on Milos’ secrets and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time-consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your Milos ferry tickets with up to -30% discount!
In ferriesingreece.com, you’re not only booking your ferry tickets to Milos but also start living the amazing experience of Milos holidays before your actual vacations!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays in Milos are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
Milos belongs to the Cyclades island chain along with other popular islands, like Santorini, Mykonos, and Paros.
Island-hopping from Milos to the nearby islands is worth it if you want to explore the Cyclades.
A popular island-hopping route is from Milos to Kimolos, a picturesque island very close to Milos.