SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Porto Heli
Porto Heli is a seaside town of the Peloponnese that can be easily accessed within a three-hours drive from Athens. It has lovely beaches, luxurious hotels, and many yachts moor in its port during the summer season. In addition, a trip to Porto Heli can be combined with excursions to some nearby popular towns, such as Nafplion and Epidaurus. There are daily ferries (flying dolphins) from Piraeus port (Athens) to Porto Heli and the trip lasts for 2 hours. Porto Heli is also connected by ferry with Hydra, Poros, and Spetses. From the small port of Costa, which is 5 km away from Porto Heli, there are local boats that sail to Spetses too. These boats depart every 20 minutes and arrive in Spetses within 10 minutes. You can go by car to Costa and then, get to Spetses by boat or taxi boat.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Porto Heli by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Porto Heli, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Porto Heli by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus), Hydra, and Spetses
- What types of ferries go to Porto Heli
- Where to go from Porto Heli by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Porto Heli
- Information about the port of Porto Heli
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Porto Heli, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
HOW TO GET TO PORTO HELI BY FERRY
Ferry schedules to Porto Heli
There are ferries to Porto Heli from Athens and the islands every day throughout the summer.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Porto Heli
In peak season, there are at least 3 ferries from Piraeus to Porto Heli every day. The ferry trip from Athens to Porto Heli lasts for about 3-3.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '40' 'EUR' (40 Euros) for a standard seat.
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Porto Heli
Ferry from Hydra to Porto Heli
Throughout the summer, there are at least 3 ferries from Hydra to Porto Heli every day. The ferry trip from Hydra to Porto Heli lasts for about 1 hour and the cost of a ferry ticket is '17' 'EUR' (17 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Hydra to Porto Heli
Ferry from Spetses to Porto Heli
In peak season, there are at least 3 ferries from Spetses to Porto Heli every day. The duration of the trip from Spetses to Porto Heli is 10 minutes and the cost of a ferry ticket is '6' 'EUR' (6 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Spetses to Porto Heli
The types of ferries that travel to/from Porto Heli?
The main type of ferry that sails to Porto Heli is the high-speed/catamaran ferry. The main ferry company that serves this itinerary is Blue Star Ferries.
Island hopping from Porto Heli
Porto Heli is a good base for island-hopping to the islands of the Saronic. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Porto Heli are from Porto Heli to Hydra, and from Porto Heli to Spetses.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- The ferry trip to Porto Heli is short, so choosing this destination for short trips and getaways is a great option.
- The best way to plan your trip to Porto Heli is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Porto Heli is a good base for island-hopping to the Saronic islands.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO PORTO HELI?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Porto Heli.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Porto Heli with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Porto Heli and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Porto Heli are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT PORTO HELI
Porto Heli is a small seaside town of Argolida, only 3 hours away from Athens. It gets very busy in summer due to the nice beaches and the cosmopolitan environment. In fact, many private yachts moor in the port of Porto Heli creating a lovely scene day and night.
Porto Heli is great for excursions in the wider region. You can visit Ermioni, Epidaurus and Poros by car and also Spetses and Hydra by boat.
Why visit Porto Heli?
Hop on a ferry to Porto Heli for a quiet seaside holiday away from the hustle and bustle and relaxing family vacations.
- Porto Heli is located in Argolida, only 3 hours away from Athens.
- Many private yachts moor in the port of Porto Heli, creating a charming ambiance.
- From Porto Heli, you can visit Ermioni and Epidaurus by car, as well as Spetses, Poros, and Hydra by boat.
The best season to visit Porto Heli
The best seasons to visit Porto Heli are the spring and the summer. We suggest going on a road trip from Porto Heli to Ermioni and Epidaurus in spring and opting for a boat trip from Porto Heli to the Saronic islands in the summer.
Is Porto Heli for you?
If you’re looking for a quiet destination with a cosmopolitan atmosphere for family holidays, Porto Heli is your best bet.
Sightseeing in Porto Heli
When in Porto Heli, don’t miss visiting Ververoda Lake.
More about Porto Heli
Discover more online resources about Porto Heli:
- Porto Heli by Wikipedia: Porto Heli by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Porto Heli
About Porto Heli Port
Connected ports to Porto Heli
Athens, Piraeus - Hermioni - Hydra - Poros - Spetses
Porto Heli is a small seaside town on the eastern side of the Peloponnese. Since the 1970s, it has attracted many international jet setters and artists, making it a cosmopolitan destination. Holidays in Porto Heli can be combined with a trip to the island of Spetses and Hydra, as well as to the archaeological site of Epidaurus.
There are daily ferries to Porto Heli from the port of Piraeus in Athens. The trip is about 2 hours long. There are also buses to Porto Heli from Athens via Nafplion or Kranidi.
Photos of Porto Heli port
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.