We are hiring!
People willing to do their internship are also welcomed.
We need Travel Operators for supervising all our travel activities in our following departments:
1) Ferry Tickets Department
Handling the Online reservations. Preparing the tickets to be sent to customers and giving them all needed and requested information and assistance.
2) Car Rentals Department
Handling the Online reservations. Communicating with our car rental partners in order to provide the best possible services and fulfill customer’s wishes.
3) Sales Department
Find deals, market research.
4) Accounting Department
Invoicing, checking refunds received from ferry companies, checking payments received from customers etc.
5) Call Centre
Welcome calls and handling customer requests.
- No previous experience needed as you will be trained to handle all our specific tasks.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Any other foreign language is an advantage.
- Studies within the Tourism sector is an advantage.
- Dynamic and challenging job in the international company
- Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people.
- Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills.
- You can have high perspective for professional progress.
To apply, please send your updated CV in English with recent photo.
With our user-friendly online booking system, you can reserve your ferry tickets to Greece and the Greek islands. All payments are done through a secured server...
Do you have a website about Greece and the Greek Islands? Become an affiliate and sell tickets online.
We offer collaborations with travel agencies and offer ferry tickets at better rates.