755 Reviews about our services
Excellent site to book multiple trips
I ordered 4 trips, 8 people each and could successfully get the tickets at the port office.
I can recommend ferrriesingreece for all your bookings.
I got "Blue Start Ferries" tickets for free, but had to pay 1€ / ticket for "FastFerries" and also for "Golden Start Ferries". Unclear why....
Excellent site for booking your ferries
It is very helful to be able to book several routes at the same time.
Great company and so easy to deal with. Very helpful with any queries you may have. Highly recommend this company when organising your travels by ferry.
Everything went well
[Translated from French]
I made my booking via Ferriesingreece, the website is easy to use, everything is well-informed. I retrieved my tickets from their agency in Santorini and everything worked well there too.
Buying at Ferriesingreece
Sorry, but my feedback is absolutely bad:
- in general, internet connections in Greece are bad. Imagine you have to do all what you did before on your desktop at home, you have to do in a hotel lobby on your mobile-phone :-( --> it will not work.
- online booking for a group is limited to 8 Persons, we were 11, so I had to do all twice
- booking system/website did not work properly, annoying was paying with credit card
- online booking bit DHL transport of tickets makes absolutely NO sense
- 2 out of 3 ferries were cancelled, obviously by hellenic or seastar. we were just informed about 2nd cancellation. Absolutely NO help or automatically re-booking on new ferry, just the option to get the money back in case I bring back the real tickets (of a ferry which is cancelled)....this is really customer unfriendly
- no kids corner/empty kids corner
- incredible mess with luggage, but at least it worked for everybody
- 100 dB noise during ramp opening short before arrival...you stand there in a crowd with 2 little children and luggage...no reason to make this noise from point of view of security. there are other places to be more secure, e.g. streets/drivers.
- service and food on board are good!!
--> so just one star from our side (group of 3 generations, 3 nations)
Answer by Ferriesingreece
Thank you for your feedback, it is highly appreciated.
- Internet connection in Greece is good almost on all islands but we really did not understand the point of this note since you booked tickets back in March when you were in Switzerland and asked for your booked tickets to be sent to you via courier.
- Indeed the central ferry booking system provider in Greece Forth crs offers this limited possibility for bookings to be up till 8 people per trip. We also hope that this will change in the near future and if it will we will certainly update our website accordingly.
- DHL courier service is just an option that we give as many passengers wish to have the tickets at hand before the trip. We also give the option to pick up the tickets at the port kiosk or to do web check in (e-ticket) for the companies that support this option.
- As soon as we receive a notification from the ferry company about a canceled trip we directly inform the passengers by email and sms. In some cases Hellenic Seways inform directly the passengers and in such case they do not inform us, so obviously for your trip Rafina to Santorini you received an sms entered during the booking procedure.
In such case since we assume that the specific tickets are still in your hands you need to send them back to our office in order to receive a full refund them.
Therefore kindly send us back and in a secure way (preferably by courier) the tickets that you need to cancel. As soon as we receive them we will proceed to the cancellation and refund you the total ticket rate.
- Concerning your comments about the kids corner and mess with luggage and noise we have forwarded this complaint to the ferry companies requesting to improve their services.
I am glad that we used Ferriesingreece. Someone gave us the wrong information on where our ferry was departing from and missed our ferry. Ferriesingreece, particularly Eleni, was very helpful in getting us a full refund from the ferry company. Thank you so much for your help. I would definitely recommend their service.
Must use Ferry Booking
This company made it very easy to navigate and purchase our ferry tickets. Not all allow for printable tickets, but you can pick up before your ferry at the office. All the vessels were excellent in their way, and they offer paid wifi. Highly recommend using this service!
Simple, accurate and very helpful
Simple, accurate and helpful! Our first time on Greek ferry’s but we needn’t have worried - Ferriesingreece dealt efficiently with our booking and everything was plain sailing. We booked 4 trips - Crete-Mykonos, Mykonos-Naxos, Naxos-Santorini, Santorini-Crete, and found this a great way for our family to get the Cyclades experience.
First in Greece
[Translated from French]
The site is clear. Tickets can be printed online. No surprise. The Hellenic Seaways Higtspeed 4 is very comfortable.
Excellent booking site
[Translated from French]
We booked 3 transfers: Athens-Santorini, Santorini-Paros and Paros-Athens.
The first 2 were canceled by the company Hellenic Seaways without reason.
The agency Ferriesingreece, in both cases, found alternatives, under the same conditions of price and class within one hour of the cancellation.
This is so PERFECT and we wanted to say a big thank you to this very reliable agency!
I will come back.
P.S. I payed the extra 10 Euro in the reservation ... This may explain that. Do not hesitate anyway.
The best booking agency I ever used!! Fast, accurate, reliable!!!!
5 stars service
Everything was great. Booking online was very simple, clear and precise. After sale service was also great.
I reccommend this service to everyone.
My friend and I used FerriesInGreece to book our ferries to Ios, Mykonos and Athens. About two weeks before our trip, one of our ferries got cancelled. FerriesInGreece notified us right away, and provided us a list of the many other ferry options to take that day. They switched our booking to our desired ferry and ensured that our trip went smoothly! It was very easy to book our itinerary and the service was great, we definitely would use FerriesInGreece again.
Easy To Use
I booked multiple trips to different islands and found the website very easy to use. It was a positive experience given that it was straight forward and easy to follow.
Great booking experience
Booking through Ferriesingreece was very easy and seamless. Everything was communicated well and all instructions were clear. Our only disappointment was that we had reserved seats on our ferry and these seats were occupied when we boarded. We were told by the ferry staff that they are sorry but they can't reshuffle people so me and my wife ended up sitting a few rows from each other.