• A completed pre-boarding form (provided with your booking with Ferriesingreece).
• A completed online health statement form (for passengers over 18 years old) that you can find on https://sea.travel.gov.gr/.
Travel from Athens ports (& mainland ports) to the islands
For all travelers by ferry over 5 years of age, departing from the ports of the mainland like Athens (Piraeus, Rafina, Lavrio), Kavala, Volos, Thessaloniki, etc, remember that you will also need to have one of the following:
• A vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority (valid after 14 days from the second shot) OR
• A PCR test of less than 72 hours OR
• A Rapid test of less than 24 hours OR
• A Self-test declaration of less than 24 hours OR
• A proof of having recovered from Covid-19 (between 2-9 months ago)
Travel from one island to another and from the islands to the mainland
Test result is not mandatory if you are traveling from the islands to the mainland and from one island to another (island-hopping).
Note also that:
* All certificates/test results/documents must include the critical information in English and the person’s full name must match the name on the passport or other travel document.
* Self-test kit is available in pharmacies and prices are '5' 'EUR' (5 Euros) - '10' 'EUR' (10 Euros). Download and complete the self-declaration form: https://self-testing.gov.gr/covid19-self-test-print.pdf
* Face mask is mandatory in all interior and exterior areas of the ferry.