Table of Contents:
General Information |
Fleet live on map |
Alpha Lines is a recently founded ferry company, created in 2020 by Vasilis Agapitos, who continued a long family tradition in shipping since 1964. The company operates a catamaran high-speed boat known as SPEEDCAT I and provides fast and comfortable transportation to the passengers. The vessel's speed can reach up to 26 knots.
The vessel connects Piraeus, the biggest ferry port of Athens, to the islands of Poros, Hydra and Spetses that are located within a short distance from the Greek capital. Regular ferry crossings are available for both visitors and permanent residents.
Traveling with SPEEDCAT I guarantees access to various types of modern facilities. There are different lounges to choose from, as well as various seat types, such as air-type seats and business seats. In addition, there is an air-conditioning system, a designated area for pets and a luggage storage room.
Alpha Lines prioritizes fast traveling, making sure you will reach your destination as quickly as possible. The system supports electronic tickets for your convenience.
Alpha Lines Central Office
ALPHA LINES - PIRAEUS PORT KIOSK
Piraeus, Inside Gate E8 of Piraeus port, Greece
Post Code: 18535
Phone: 0030 210 4113000
ALPHA LINES HYDRA OFFICE
Hydra , Next to the cinema, Greece
Post Code: 18040
Phone: 0030 22980 52020
Poros, 80, Papadopoulou str, Greece
Post Code: 18020
Phone: 0030 22980 23743
Fax: 0030 22980 24480
Spetses, Dapia port, Greece
Post Code: 18050
Phone: 0030 22980 74098
Policy of the company
For Cancellations of trips during the high Season (27/05/2022 until 02/10/2022):
• Up to 4 days before departure: Tickets are canceled without cancellation fees or they can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
• Up to 2 hours before departure: 50% cancellation fees apply or alternatively tickets can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
• Less than 2 hours before departure: 50% cancellation fees apply and tickets cannot be canceled or converted to open date tickets or to another date.
• After departure: Tickets cannot be cancelled or converted to open date tickets or to another date.
For Cancellations of trips during the low Season (remaining dates):
• Up to 24 hours before departure: Tickets are canceled without cancellation fees or they can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
• Up to departure: 50% cancellation fees apply or alternatively, tickets can be converted to open date tickets or for another departure date.
• After departure: Tickets cannot be canceled or converted to open date tickets or to another date.
Passengers Ticket Conditions
Approved by the Hellenic Ministry of Mercantile Marine
• The ticket is issued in the passenger's name, is personal and non-transferable. It is valid only for the class and the trip for which it was issued.
• The fare does not include catering.
• Passengers should be at the embarkation area of the ship one (1) hour before departure. If the passenger is not in time for sailing, he/she is not entitled to a refund of the fare.
• Children up to 4 years old travel free of charge and are not entitled to bed, while children over 4 and up to 10 years old pay a reduced fare and are entitled to bed.
• The bearer of a full ticket is allowed to carry free of charge luggage up to 40 kilos or 1 cubic meter.
• In case of loss of the ticket, it will not be replaced nor will the fare be refunded. The shipping company is not responsible for any damage or loss of the passengers luggage that is under the personal care of him/her during the trip.
• Jewelry, money and valuable objects may be delivered to the ships accounting office for safekeeping.
• The shipping company will not be responsible for any delay in sailing, deviation and not keeping normal route, due to bad weather conditions or orders of the Ministry of Mercantile Marine or the Harbor Authorities or due to force major.
• It is forbidden to the passengers to carry explosives, inflammable, incendiary and dangerous in general materials.
• The passengers are responsible for the observance of the Harbor, Sanitary and Custom regulations. The passengers should comply with the captains and the crew orders regarding the maintenance of order and the safety of the ship.
• The passenger should address any complaint during the trip to the ships captain or first mate and after the arrival, to the shipping company or to the Harbor Authorities.
• If for any reason the travel is cancelled due to the ships responsibility, the fare is refunded without any further obligation of the shipping company towards the passenger.
• The shipping company has the right, after approval of the Ministry of Mercantile Marine, to replace the vessel for which the ticket was issued with another vessel.
View our selection of videos of Alpha Lines, presenting interior and exterior views of the fleet of Alpha Lines.