SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry from Bari to Greece
Bari is a seaside town in the southern part of Italy and it has one of the most significant ports of Italy serving various ports of Greece, Albania, and Croatia. In Bari, there are a lot of beautiful villages and amazing beaches, while staying in Vari, visitors can arrange a trip to Alberobello, a city that is declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Below, you will find information on how to get from Italy to Greece by ferry, from Bari port, where to buy your tickets and information about Bari and its port, along with many photos.
- How to come from Bari by ferry to: Patras, Igoumenitsa, and Corfu
- What types of ferries depart from Bari
- Where to go from Bari by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Bari
- Information about the port of Bari
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules from Bari, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
POPULAR FERRY ITINERARIES
Ferries depart from Bari to Igoumenitsa and Patras ports in mainland Greece. The ferry trip from Bari to Greece lasts for 16-18 hours. Bari is also directly connected by ferry with Corfu, Kefalonia, Albania, and Croatia.
Ferry schedules from Bari
Ferries from Bari (Italy) to Greece operate all year round. However, in the summer, ferry routes are more frequent.
Ferry from Bari to Patras
There are usually 6 ferry connections between Bari and Patras every week, all year round. The duration of the ferry trip from Bari to Patras is about 16.5 hours. The cost of a ferry ticket is 60 euros.
> Book your ferry tickets to Patras from Bari
Ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa
Ferries from Bari to Igoumenitsa depart every day throughout the year. The ferry trip from Bari to Igoumenitsa lasts for 9-11 hours. The cost of a ferry ticket for this itinerary is about 60 euros.
> Book your ferry tickets to Igoumenitsa from Bari
Ferry from Bari to Corfu
There are 7-10 ferry connections between Bari and Corfu every week during the summer. The ferry trip lasts for 8-10 hours. The price of a ferry ticket for this itinerary is approximately 50 euros for a regular seat.
> Book your ferry tickets to Corfu from Bari
What types of ferries travel to/from Bari?
The only type of ferry that connects Greece with Bari is the conventional ferry. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Greece from Bari are Superfast Ferries and Ventouris Ferries.
Island hopping from Bari
During peak season, there are frequent ferry connections between Bari and Greece. The most popular island-hopping itineraries from Bari are from Bari to Corfu and from Bari to Kefalonia.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- Ferry trips from Bari Italy to Greece are long and usually overnight, so booking a cabin is highly recommended!
- The best way to plan your trip from Bari is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Keep in mind that ferries from Bari to Corfu only operate seasonally.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO BARI?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Bari.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets from Bari with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Bari and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with up to -30% discount
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Bari are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT BARI
Bari is a small seaside town in southern Italy and one of the country’s most important ports. It serves ferries to Greece and particularly the ports of Igoumenitsa, Patras and Corfu. Today Bari is an industrial and trade centre and also the seat of many universities. In the centre of the town, you will find hotels and shops.
Most sightseeing can be seen in the old town and among them are the Cathedral of Bari and other Catholic churches that impress with their unique architecture and the interior decoration. Stroll around the picturesque streets with small houses and discover the historical centre of this lovely town. Around Bari, there are many nice beaches and the most famous is Pomodoro Beach.
Why visit Bari?
Discover Bari for stunning Italian architecture, beautiful beaches, thriving local gastronomy, and picturesque coastal villages.
- Within a close distance of Bari, you’ll find many nice beaches. Some of the most famous beaches in Bari are Pomodoro, Lama Monachile, Cala Copacabana, and Capitolo.
- There are many quaint villages to explore in Bari, like Polignano a Mare, Fasano, Alberobello, and Monopoli.
- Don’t miss to go on a day trip to Alberobello, a charming city that has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The best season to visit Bari
Bari serves as an exit door to Greece and the Ionian islands, so it’s busy all year round. However, if you want to explore the city and enjoy the beaches, summer is the best season to visit Bari.
Is Bari for you?
If you love sightseeing, good food, and history or want to embark on a trip to Greece, Albania, or Croatia, Bari is a very good option!
Sightseeing in Bari
Some beautiful places to visit in Bari are the Bari Vecchio, the old harbor, Teatro Margherita, and the Basilica St Nicholas.
Photos of Bari
ABOUT BARI PORT
Bari is a small seaside town located in the south eastern side of Italy. Its busy port has been the gateway of Europe to Greece, as frequent ferries run between Bari and the ports of Patras and Igoumenitsa in Greece.
Connected ports to Bari
Corfu - Igoumenitsa - Patra
No information available yet
Port on Map
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.