SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Kastelorizo
Kastelorizo is a lovely island with Neoclassical mansions, traditional architecture, and picturesque villages, situated east of Rhodes Island. Ferries from Piraeus port in Athens to Kastelorizo depart 3 times per week and the trip is very long, lasting about 24 hours. Kastelorizo is also connected by ferry with other islands of the Dodecanese, such as Rhodes, Kos, Astypalea, Kalymnos, Nisyros and other islands of the Cyclades, depending on the route.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Kastelorizo by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Kastelorizo, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Kastelorizo by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus) and Rhodes
- What types of ferries go to Kastelorizo
- Where to go from Kastelorizo by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Kastelorizo island
- Information about the port of Kastelorizo
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Kastelorizo, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
POPULAR FERRY ITINERARIES
Ferries to Kastelorizo depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The trip from Athens to Kastelorizo lasts for about 21 hours. Kastelorizo is also connected with Rhodes, Astypalea, Kalymnos, Kos, and Nisyros.
Ferry schedules to Kastelorizo
There are ferries to Kastelorizo from Athens and the islands several times per week during the summer.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Kastelorizo
In the summer, there are at least 2 ferries from Piraeus to Kastelorizo every week. The ferry trip from Athens to Kastelorizo lasts for about 21 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is about '60' 'EUR' 60 Euros) for a standard seat.
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Kastelorizo
Ferry from Rhodes to Kastelorizo
Throughout the peak season, there are at least 2 ferries from Rhodes to Kastelorizo every day. The ferry trip from Rhodes to Kastelorizo lasts for 2.5-3 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '20' 'EUR' (20 Euros) - '30' 'EUR' (30 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Rhodes to Kastelorizo
The types of ferries that travel to/from Kastelorizo?
Island hopping from Kastelorizo
Kastelorizo is a very good base for island-hopping to the Dodecanese islands. Some of the most popular island-hopping routes from Kastelorizo are from Kastelorizo to Kos, from Kastelorizo to Rhodes, and from Kastelorizo to Nisyros.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- From Kastelorizo, you can easily access several islands of the Dodecanese by ferry.
- The best way to plan your trip to Kastelorizo is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Given that the ferry trip from Athens to Kastelorizo is quite long, we highly recommend booking a cabin for a more comfortable trip.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO KASTELORIZO?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Kastelorizo.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Kastelorizo with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Kastelorizo and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Kastelorizo are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT KASTELORIZO
Kastelorizo is located on the south eastern side of Greece. It is famous for its nautical tradition and the impressive architecture. There is only one village on the island with beautiful Neoclassical mansions and ruined houses that are spread till the hill top, where the Castle is found.
The most important monument on the island is Paleokastro, constructed in the Byzantine times. In the yard of the castle, there are two churches, Panagia Kstrou and Agios Stefanos, Also worth to visit are the Castle of the Knights of Saint John, the Lycean Tomb and the Blue Cave (20 min by boat from the port).
Why visit Kastelorizo?
Hop on a ferry to Kastelorizo for beautiful architecture, serene ambiance, and quiet holidays away from the crowds.
- Kastelorizo is famous for its nautical tradition and impressive architecture.
- There is only one village on the island. It is full of beautiful Neoclassical mansions and ruined houses.
- On the top of the hill above the village stands the island’s Castle.
The best season to visit Kastelorizo
The best season to visit Kastelorizo is the summer. During this time of the year, you’ll get to enjoy the island’s beaches, as well as to go sightseeing.
Is Kastelorizo for you?
If you’re looking for a picturesque island to spend your holidays away from the crowds, Kastelorizo is an ideal option!
Sightseeing in Kastelorizo
Some of the best places to visit in Kastelorizo are Paleokastro, the Castle of the Knights of Saint John, the Lycian Tomb, and the Blue Cave.
More about Kastelorizo
Discover more online resources about Kastelorizo:
- Kastelorizo by Wikipedia: Kastelorizo by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Kastelorizo
ABOUT KASTELORIZO PORT
Kastelorizo is a small island located east of Rhodes. This island, also known as Megisti, is actually the southeasternmost spot of Europe. Its port is connected by ferry with Piraeus, Rhodes, and the other islands of the Dodecanese.
Connected ports to Kastelorizo
Athens, Piraeus - Astypalea - Fourni - Ikaria, Ag.kirikos - Ikaria, Evdilos - Kalymnos - Kos, Port - Naxos - Nisyros - Paros - Rhodes - Santorini (Thira) - Symi, Port - Tilos
There is no port connection by bus in Kastelorizo. There is one taxi vehicle and tour boats that help tourists reach the beaches around the island. All other transport is done on foot.
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.