SCHEDULES & TICKETS
Ferry to Tilos
Tilos is a small and isolated island of the Dodecanese that attracts visitors for its natural beauty and calm environment. It has a lovely Medieval Castle and two main villages, Megalo Chorio and Livadia. The latter is also the main port of the island. The ferry trip from the port of Piraeus to Tilos lasts approximately 18 hours. Tilos is also connected by ferry with Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Chalki, Kalymnos and more islands.
Below, you will find information on how to get to Tilos by ferry, where to buy your tickets, and information about Tilos, and its port, along with many photos.
- How to get to Tilos by ferry from: Athens (port of Piraeus), Rhodes, Symi, and Halki
- What types of ferries go to Tilos
- Where to go from Tilos by ferry (nearby islands)
- Why book your ferry tickets with us
- Information about Tilos island
- Information about the port of Tilos
On FerriesinGreece, you can search for all available ferry schedules to Tilos, timetables, compare ferry boats, companies and prices, create your itinerary and book your ferry tickets in 4 easy steps on our secure server.
FerriesinGreece is an awarded ferry booking engine and rated 4.7 stars by its customers. Read our customer reviews.
We don’t just sell ferry tickets. We offer you a personalized follow-up and assistance during and after your ticket purchase. We have a specialized team who is ready to assist you with issues that might arise and help you get to your destinations safely and with peace of mind. We are here to handle anything that might occur regarding your ferry trip.
HOW TO GET TO TILOS BY FERRY
Ferries to Tilos depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The ferry trip to Tilos (from Athens) lasts for about 15 hours. Tilos is also connected with many Dodecanese islands, like Rhodes, Symi, Kos, Chalki, and Kalymnos.
Ferry schedules to Tilos
Ferries to Tilos from Athens and the islands are more frequent during the summer months.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Tilos
During the summer, there are usually 2-3 ferries from Athens to Tilos every week. The ferry trip from Piraeus to Tilos lasts for 14.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '53' 'EUR' (53 Euros). for a standard seat.
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Tilos
Ferry from Rhodes to Tilos
During peak season, there are usually 1-3 daily ferry connections between Rhodes and Tilos. The ferry trip from Rhodes to Tilos lasts for 2 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '15' 'EUR' (15 Euros) - '27' 'EUR' (27 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Rhodes to Tilos
Ferry from Symi to Tilos
In the summer, there are 1-2 ferries from Symi to Tilos almost every day. The ferry trip from Symi to Tilos lasts for 1.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '9' 'EUR' (9 Euros). for a standard seat.
> Book your ferry tickets from Symi to Tilos
Ferry from Halki to Tilos
During peak season, there is usually one ferry from Halki to Tilos every day. The duration of the trip from Halki to Tilos is 40 minutes and the cost of a ferry ticket is '13' 'EUR' (13 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Halki to Tilos
The types of ferries that travel to/from Tilos?
Island hopping from Tilos
Tilos is a perfect base for island-hopping to the Dodecanese islands. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Tilos are from Tilos to Symi, from Tilos to Rhodes, and from Tilos to Kos.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- If you don’t want to travel directly by ferry from Athens to Tilos, you can first get to Rhodes by air and then get the ferry to Tilos.
- The best way to plan your trip to Tilos is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
- Given that the trip from Athens to Tilos is quite long, we highly recommend booking a cabin for a more comfortable trip.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO TILOS?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Tilos.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Tilos with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Tilos and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Tilos are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT TILOS
Tilos is an island with several worth-visiting sights. There is the Medieval Castle that dominates on top of an abrupt mountain, the Monastery of Saint Panteleimon, constructed in a lush green setting, and Charkadio Cave, where fossils from the Neolithic times have been found. You will find the best fish taverns in Livadia, while Eristos and Agios Antonios are beautiful beaches to swim.
Why visit Tilos?
Hop on a ferry to Tilos for quiet holidays in nature, away from the hustle and bustle of other overcrowded Greek islands.
- Thanks to its secluded location and raw natural ambiance, Tilos is known as an alternative destination for holidays in Greece.
- The main port of Tilos is Livadia.
- Tilos island has two main villages: Megalo Chorio and Livadia.
The best season to visit Tilos
The best season to visit Tilos is the summer, as it is the perfect time of the year for swimming and nature exploration.
Is Tilos for you?
Tilos is a very good option for you if you’re searching for an isolated island to relax away from crowds.
Sightseeing in Tilos
Some beautiful places to visit in Tilos are the Medieval Castle, the Monastery of Agios Panteleimon, and Charkadio Cave.
More about Tilos
Discover more online resources about Tilos:
- Tilos by Wikipedia: Tilos by the most famous online Encyclopedia.
Photos of Tilos
About Tilos Port
Connected ports to Tilos
Athens, Piraeus - Astypalea - Chalki - Fourni - Ikaria, Ag.kirikos - Kalymnos - Kos, Port - Naxos - Nisyros - Paros - Rhodes - Santorini (Thira) - Symi, Panormitis - Symi, Port - Tinos
A secluded island of the Dodecanese, Tilos, is not much developed in tourism. The port of Tilos is Livadia and receives ferries from Piraeus, Rhodes, Kos, and all the other Dodecanese islands.
There are buses in Tilos that connect the port to Megalo Chorio, Agios Antonios, and Eristos. There are also taxis too.
Searching for Itineraries...
Please refresh your browser and try again.