Live on Map
To be avoided
To be avoided absolutely! Schedules and days not kept. Service totally absent. To be reserved for livestock only.
A calm journey in the Aegean Sea
We had a nice trip from Milos to Mykonos in the morning. Some really nice waves made our trip even more exciting. But it was not that bad - not even 50 % of the passengers had to vomit. The guy with the microphone also did bring some pure entertainment during the whole journey presenting the names of almost all the passengers like a bingo.
5 out of 5 souvlakis! Would recommend!
Rough sea voyage
[Translated from Italian]
Santorini Folegandros trip went well despite rough seas. Problems at boarding. Little information (a light panel would solve finding the boarding line) and waiting in the sun in little space in relation to the amount of people to board. Onboard service ok and ship clean
Probably our worst ferry journey in Greece
Let's go straight to the point, we hated everything during this trip:
- The boat arrived at least 45' minutes late, without any information
- Staff on board was over stressed, shouting and stressing everyone to go as fast as possible
- Despite allocated seat, everyone was sitting anywhere, being pushed by the staff to do so, which contributed to bring chaos
- Seats were as comfortable and spacious as a low-cost airline company and on top of that not cleaned before (used paper tissues in the magazine holder)
- Very little room for the luggage, making it quite difficult to circulate and access to the bathroom
- The bar had a very little choice, with overpriced and super low quality drinks and snacks
- It was the most expensive ferry we had to take, 85€ each for the lowest quality of services I have never seen.
Run away from this company !
Good and fast
For the Athens-Milos route the unnumbered "Silver" seats were much better than the more expensive "Club" numbered seats on the Milos-Santorini route! Fast and effective! Thank you
A complicated journey
[Translated from french]
We took this boat from Athens to Milos and it was a disaster. The boat is small and unfortunately, it is very often windy on the Greek Islands. The sea is therefore very rough! It's simple, at the end, half of the passengers were vomiting, including me! It was really horrible!
The crew was really great and I take my hat off to them but unfortunately, I have very bad memories of this company where there are very often small ferries that move a lot. I recommend choosing large ferries that do not move at all for a much more pleasant trip.
it is big ferry but food in restaurant are bit expensive. my seat plate at the celinder but it was lost. so, it waste time to find my seat. crew staff help to find it. thanks.
Great boat - crew really stepped up when the sea got rough
The trip started punctually but we were hit with high seas from a storm that moved through the area. Lots of passengers became nauseated and the crew were extremely helpful and did all that they could to help people be comfortable. I especially thought that the bar tender and the cabin steward did a great job, they were angels.