Route of Super Jet:
Athens, Piraeus - Serifos - Sifnos - Milos - Folegandros - Santorini (Thira) - Amorgos, Katapola - Koufonisia - Naxos - Mykonos - Naxos - Paros - Sifnos - Milos
Live on Map
The worst trip ever
The worst boat trip of my life. Okay the sea was rough but absolutely everyone was in pain and/or threw up in this boat. The size was not at all suitable for such a rough sea. We left almost 1 hour late and arrived 3 hours late. The staff are clearly there to hand out vomit bags to everyone and then pick them up. I strongly advise against this boat.
Departed on time, arrived 1 hour 40 minutes late due to wind conditions.
Clean and ok, pleasant to sail.
No hassles. Comfortable seats. Polite and efficient crew.
Embarkation and disembarkation are always a bit of a drag, but it’s to be expected on all such trips.
Good overall experience.
Sehr rasche und kompetente Abfertigung im Hafen. Angenehme Atmosphäre an Bord, kleineres Schiff, daher sehr gut!
To be avoided
To be avoided absolutely! Schedules and days not kept. Service totally absent. To be reserved for livestock only.
A calm journey in the Aegean Sea
We had a nice trip from Milos to Mykonos in the morning. Some really nice waves made our trip even more exciting. But it was not that bad - not even 50 % of the passengers had to vomit. The guy with the microphone also did bring some pure entertainment during the whole journey presenting the names of almost all the passengers like a bingo.
5 out of 5 souvlakis! Would recommend!
Rough sea voyage
[Translated from Italian]
Santorini Folegandros trip went well despite rough seas. Problems at boarding. Little information (a light panel would solve finding the boarding line) and waiting in the sun in little space in relation to the amount of people to board. Onboard service ok and ship clean
Probably our worst ferry journey in Greece
Let's go straight to the point, we hated everything during this trip:
- The boat arrived at least 45' minutes late, without any information
- Staff on board was over stressed, shouting and stressing everyone to go as fast as possible
- Despite allocated seat, everyone was sitting anywhere, being pushed by the staff to do so, which contributed to bring chaos
- Seats were as comfortable and spacious as a low-cost airline company and on top of that not cleaned before (used paper tissues in the magazine holder)
- Very little room for the luggage, making it quite difficult to circulate and access to the bathroom
- The bar had a very little choice, with overpriced and super low quality drinks and snacks
- It was the most expensive ferry we had to take, 85€ each for the lowest quality of services I have never seen.
Run away from this company !