Ferries to Iraklia depart from Piraeus port in Athens. The ferry trip to Iraklia lasts for about 9 hours. Iraklia is also connected by ferry with several islands of the Cyclades, like Naxos, Amorgos, Paros, Koufonisia, Schinoussa, and Donoussa.
Ferry schedules to Iraklia
Ferries to Iraklia depart every week from Athens and every day from the islands of the Cyclades and the Small Cyclades.
Ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Iraklia
Ferries from Piraeus to Iraklia usually depart 3 times per week. The duration of the ferry trip from Athens to Iraklia is approximately 6.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '34' 'EUR' (34 Euros)..
> Book your ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Iraklia
Ferry from Naxos to Iraklia
During peak season, there are usually 1-2 daily ferry connections between Naxos and Iraklia. The duration of the ferry trip from Naxos to Iraklia is 45 minutes-1.5 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '6' 'EUR' (6 Euros) - '7' 'EUR' (7 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Naxos to Iraklia
Ferry from Amorgos (Katapola) to Iraklia
In the summer, there are 1-2 ferries from Katapola port in Amorgos to Iraklia every day. The ferry trip from Amorgos Katapola to Iraklios lasts for 1.5-4.5 hours and a ferry ticket costs about '7.5' 'EUR' (7.5 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Amorgos (Katapola) to Iraklia
Ferry from Paros to Iraklia
There are several ferries from Paros to Iraklia every week in the summer. The ferry trip from Paros to Iraklia lasts for about 1.5-2 hours and the cost of a ferry ticket is '10' 'EUR' (10 Euros) - '16' 'EUR' (16 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Paros to Iraklia
Ferry from Koufonissi to Iraklia
There are ferries from Koufonissi to Iraklia every day throughout the summer. The duration of the ferry trip from Koufonisia to Iraklia is 50 minutes and the cost of a ferry ticket is '3.5' 'EUR' (3.5 Euros) - '5.5' 'EUR' (5.5 Euros).
> Book your ferry tickets from Koufonissi to Iraklia
The types of ferries that travel to/from Iraklia?
The main type of ferry that travels to Iraklia is the conventional ferry. The ferry companies that serve itineraries to Iraklia are Blue Star Ferries and Small Cyclades Lines.
Island hopping from Iraklia
Iraklia is directly connected by ferry with many islands of the Cyclades and the Small Cyclades. Some of the most popular island-hopping itineraries from Iraklia are from Iraklia to Donoussa, from Iraklia to Koufonissi, and from Iraklia to Paros.
Travel tips to organize your travel:
- Iraklia is a perfect base for island-hopping around the Small Cyclades.
- The best way to plan your trip to Iraklia is to book your ferry tickets in advance, as Greek ferries may be fully booked, especially in July and August.
HOW TO BOOK FERRY TICKETS TO IRAKLIA?
Booking your ferry tickets is one of the first and most important steps in organizing your holidays in Iraklia.
We make this step the easiest and most exciting one, as booking your ferry tickets with ferriesingreece.com comes with lots of perks!
The perks of booking your ferry tickets to Iraklia with ferriesingreece.com:
- Our awarded online experience (Tourism Awards 2018) takes the ferry booking process to another level.
- You can compare all the available ferry ticket prices with just one click.
- We make ferry booking easier than ever with a simple booking process and 100% secure payments.
- Not everyone gives you all the essential information about your trip while booking your ferry tickets!
- Our interactive live maps show you every detail of your ferry ride.
- We let you in on the secrets of Iraklia and guide you through your best holidays ever!
So, forget the often time consuming and complex ferry booking process and book your ferry tickets with us!
Don’t lose any time! Your dream holidays to Iraklia are just a click away. Book now and let the adventure begin!
INFORMATION ABOUT IRAKLIA
Iraklia belongs to the complex of Small Cyclades (along with Donoussa, Schinoussa and Koufonissia) and constitutes an alternative destination for summer holidays. Iraklia has two small villages: Agios Georgios, which is also the main port, and Panagia.
The lack of cosmopolitan life makes Iraklia an ideal place for calm vacations. The island has small beautiful bays and hills with low greenery, ideal for trekking. Beaches in Iraklia are quiet and offer crystal water.
Hop on a ferry to Iraklia for quiet holidays on a secluded island, with direct access to some of the most popular islands of the Cyclades.
- Iraklia belongs to the complex of Small Cyclades (along with Donoussa, Schinoussa and Koufonisia).
- Iraklia has two small villages: Agios Georgios, which is also the main port, and Panagia.
- The island has beautiful little bays and hills carpeted with greenery, ideal for trekking.
The best season to visit Iraklia
The best season to visit Iraklia is the summer. Even during peak season, the island doesn’t get overcrowded.
Iraklia is an ideal destination for you if you want to escape the crowds and find your zen surrounded by nature.
Some beautiful places to visit in Iraklia are the Church of Panagia, the Cave of Saint John, the Church of Agios Georgios, and the Chapel of Prophet Elias.
Discover more online resources about Iraklia: